Wednesday, January 30, 2008

First Bath

I originally typed Firth Bast. Sleep-deprivation? LOL!

Alexander had his first tub bath this morning. (No, he wasn't the stinky kid...he's been getting washcloth baths!) You have to promise not to laugh at the dirty dishes in the sink; I really don't care if I have a dirty pan in there for 3 days. At least the baby is clean! ;)


Alex screamed the instant he was set in the water. I pulled him out, checked the temp (fine), put him back in, and he was calm as can be for the whole bath.

Anyway, that was the biggest excitement of the day. Other than that, it's been eat, play, sleep, poop, repeat cycle. We have a movie night at church tonight...Night At The Museum, popcorn, and lemonade. It's always nice to get out for a bit and see people who can reply when I speak to them! ;)

For Diane, here's Alex in the outfit you gave him for Christmas. He looks sooo big in this picture! He's also wearing only one sock, which is the norm around here. The other one was probably on the floor somewhere...


Here's Alex sleeping through his "tummy time":

Here's the "Dawn wants to learn to load videos" video:

That's all I can type with a baby in my arms...

No comments: