Thursday, March 6, 2008

Appropriately Named Blog


This blog is appropriately named. It's been a boring week! (And that's okay!) We've mostly stayed home to try getting Alex into more of a routine & to save gas. We went to Bible study, the grocery store, the dry cleaners, and the neighbor's house. That's it. That is why I haven't blogged. What would I write?

I gave Alex a toy to hold for the first time today. I was reading my own baby book (I found it, Mom!) and saw that my mom had given me rattles around this age. I was curious what Alex would do. He gripped it well, but didn't really seem to care too much about it. He did get it to his mouth one time just by chance. We'll try again another day. I'm in no rush.

We did his 10 week bear chair pic today. Not as cute as last week, but that's okay.


Alex enjoys "talking" to himself in his little mirror, but only for a few minutes. Mommy has to stay nearby or he cries.

Yep, that's our week. Not too exciting, but I was glad to stay home! :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh I love the smiling photos! He's just so cute!