Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lots of pictures, again...

Alex had a rough night last night for some unknown reason. He was up 4 times, and Mommy didn't get much sleep. I can't really complain, as he's usually sleeping about 7.5 hours straight now. I wanted to post, but I just can't think to type full paragraphs. You can have a bunch of pictures with captions instead.


Sittin' with Grandma Schurman on Aunt Donna's front porch
wearing Grandpa Schurman's hat
I really like your toy, Emma!
Flower shopping at Sunrise with Aunt Deb (that place is amazing!)
I'm pretty cool, huh?

Mmm, that pie looks pretty yummy! I wonder if it tastes better than rice cereal?

Sunday was so beautiful! We took a walk, then we enjoyed dinner on the back patio.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hang in there. Eboni has been waking up the last few weeks every night once a night, because she's getting molars and canines. There always seems to be something -- growth spurt, about to master a new skill, separation anxiety, teething, and on it goes why they feel the need to wake us up. Sigh. We wouldn't have it any other way though, huh? ;-)