Monday, June 30, 2008

Six Months Pictures by Mommy

I'm getting Alex's "real" 6 month pictures taken this coming Thursday. In an effort to save myself some money (and have fun, too...) we did some pictures at home this morning. With a white sheet & navy fleece tossed over the back of a chair & natural light from the living room window, this is what we got.

These aren't going to win any awards. They're not as crisp as a studio image. It was a lot of fun, though. Alex even enjoyed most of it. It's obvious when he's in need of a break...and he got breaks when he cried, I promise! It was nice to go at Alex's pace & not be locked into a studio's timeslot.

Anyway, here's some of our fun from this morning:


Do you like the spit up all over his lower lip & chin?



Maggie wasn't really supposed to be in these, but she barged in & Alex loved it.
Why not document the relationship between Alex & Maggie?

My somber little boy




It's awful of me, but I love this picture!

The rest are on my KodakGallery page if you're really curious.
Watch out - you might drown in all the photos I took!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=17sggki7.6ht5pyij&x=1&y=blqjle&localeid=en_US

No comments: