Monday, September 22, 2008

Troublemaker!

Usually, I use the walker only in the bathroom while I'm getting ready in the morning. I've never had to move anything other than blow-dryer cords & the toilet paper roll.



Today, I used the walker in the kitchen while I diced onions & potatoes for a pot of corn chowder. I did NOT think to move anything from Alex's level.



I was standing by the stove. Alex scooted over to the walkway behind the couch. He was in my sight for all but a minute, when he rolled himself behind the lazy boy. I could hear him jabbering, so I figured all was fine. Oops!



When I looked around the corner, this is what I saw:



Now, if you know me well, you know this is a nice stack of COUPONS. Coupons that I had carefully chosen & set aside for tomorrow's trip to CVS. Coupons that included CVS Extra Care Bucks. These are like free money to spend at CVS.



Alex ate them. This is what's left of my $2 ECB. I'm assuming that Alex ate the rest, because I can't find it.


Do you think that, if I call CVS corporate, I can convince them to print me a new $2 ECB?
I figure that, at the very least, I'll make someone at CVS corporate smile.

At least Alex is happy...and mama learned a good lesson!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Its worth a shot to call them and ask them...what could it hurt???

Emma Hamstra said...

Ah the precious CVS bucks. Alex, Alex, you will learn :)