Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh, the mischief!

Crawling sure opens up new doors for little ones!

I knew this was coming, and it's why I wasn't in too big of a hurry for Alex to start crawling. Don't get me wrong - it's a fun, new milestone. I'm thrilled to see him doing this, and it's fun to watch! I just saw no rush to reach this new stage!

Here are Alex's antics in the past 24 hours. I don't think they'll require any explanation...














We've also found him under the computer desk to play with the wires, playing with the (covered) electric outlets, and "boinging" the door stoppers. Having fun with your new freedom, Alex? :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

Hehehe...just wait until he learns to run and climb. :-)

Emma Hamstra said...

Ah, Maggie is learning the art of sharing :)

Julie K in Taiwan said...

Hehehehe, it starts now! He looks so cute when he's guilty ;)