Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Picture Post

Updates on the important things and the little things that make us smile *Ü*

A few weeks ago, Alex & Mama went to visit for the day to hang out with Phonesavanh & Jen - two wonderful friends who we don't visit often enough. Here are some pics of Jen & me with Phonesavanh's kids. I don't know where Phonesavanh is, but she's not in the pictures...





See where Alex likes to play now? It's a new form of Peek-A-Boo!

Kyle was baptized on Sunday, November 16th! What a big decision :)
On Saturday, November 15th, we went to see Danielle's volleyball game. I enjoyed getting a chance to see my alma mater & how it's changed since I went to school there. Lucky Danielle has the benefit of all-new furniture in her dorm! See the message that Alex wrote on her door? It's on the bottom left corner.
Watching Danielle's games...which they won! :)

Danielle is serving.

Grandma & Alex at the game

Alex & his cousins (where are Kathryn & Matthew, and how did I miss getting them in the picture?!)
Grandma P came over last Friday to bring an early Christmas present for Alex - The Fisher Price Nativity. Alex loves to eat the camel's tail & push the angel. The angel plays Away In A Manger...over and over and over...but we do LOVE it! Thank you, Grandma!

See what Alex can do? Last week, it was sitting by the drawer. Yesterday, it was standing by the drawer. How long before he's *IN* the drawer? Ha ha!
I'll leave you with this last picture to make you laugh:
Look closely at the name on the pizza box.
I knew I should have kept my maiden name.
(Click on the picture to enlarge it if you can't read it. Thanks, Marcella's Pizza.)


4 comments:

Allison said...

Hahaha! You have to learn to spell your name. P as in Peter, u-r-d-y. I used to have to spell my maiden name all the time. In fact, Erik learned to spell it this way as a little boy: F as in Frank, l-i, S as in Sam, y-n.

It was fun to see ONU pictures. I haven't been back since November 1998.

Temeculamom said...

Wow! You have a lot going on! I am glad you and Phonesavanh are still friends. Good for Kyle! I remember my kids playing peekaboo like that too. So cute! I'm not sure I would eat that pizza!

Emma Hamstra said...

I'm cracking up at the pizza box!

Kat said...

The pizza box made me laugh out loud for sure!!! Did they at least get your pizza right??? They forgot Melissa Hershman's pepparoni once! Ha! =)

Samantha has the Fisher Price Nativity and she still loves it! We just got it out the other day...but we doscovered we are missing Jesus!!! UH OH!!! I think he might be in her closet...I have a few days to look I guess! =)