Sunday, July 3, 2011

Because I didn’t learn the first time…

The boys had been swimming in their wading pool before dinner on Sunday night.

July2011 001

Once again, they ate undressed because they were going from the pool to the table to bed.  We had hamburgers, fresh veggies and ranch dip, fresh strawberries, and chocolate pudding.

July2011 009

Keith & I were sitting right there the whole time.  Sneaky little boy was silently painting his belly button right in front of me, and I never even noticed.  At least not until I helped him get down from his chair after dinner.

Yep.  That’s life at our house. 

2 comments:

Elise said...

It never ceases to amaze me what a child can get up to in the space of a few seconds. They sure know how to make the most of a very limited amount of time!

Marlynn said...

Don't worry...it happens at my house too. I'm always amazed at what I miss, even though I'm sitting right by them.