Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Fun Tot School activity…

You know what I love about the internet?  It helps us share the BEST ideas with each other!  People come up with such unique activities, and the internet provides a way to share your creativity!

Love and Lollipops

Georgia at Love & Lollipops shared a simple, hands-on idea for using the 4-part puzzle cards from the Tools tot pack in a new way!  Tot School moms, you’ll want to take a look!  What fun! 
 
I’d never seen Georgia’s blog until she left a comment today to link me to this activity.  Now I’m spending naptime reading through her posts.  She also has a lot of other hands-on activities on her blog – the June posts will really appeal to moms of boys.  Go check it out!
 
P.S.  Here’s a “sneak peek” at the Wildlife tot pack that I’m working on.  It’s almost finished, thanks to the creative ideas of a tot-schooling mama that I met online.  I’m finishing up a few pages & waiting for the release of a new wildlife book in mid-July.  I want to base the factual pages on the information found in this book…so check back in a few weeks for a fun, new pack!
 
vocab cards wildlife
shapes wildlife  Mm moose card
 
 
 

4 comments:

Marlynn said...

Dawn this tot pack is looking so great!

Anonymous said...

cute!! Love the idea and loving the new pack!

Amberley said...

Looks great! Wish I had it for this week, though! We are doing a 'forest' theme at our home daycare this week. Can't wait til it's done... :)

Theprincessandthetot said...

Oh my...I cannot WAIT for this Tot Pack! It is absolutely perfect! I am your newest follower and am so happy I have discovered your blog!