Tuesday, September 4, 2012

{FREEBIE} Pizza Preschool Pack

My husband watched a horror movie this weekend.  If I watched it with him, I would have laid awake in bed for the next week listening to every bump in the night.  Instead, I decided to spend 2 hours updating the Pizza Pack.   If he watched horror movies all the time, you’d probably get a new free pack every week!  ;)

Click on the picture below to download
the pack from Teachers Notebook.
pizz ad

You can see all of the packs available by clicking HERE.

If you enjoy the free Little Monkey Printable’s packs, could you please
take a moment to “favorite” my Teacher’s Notebook store? Thanks!

I tried a few new pages this time.  The beginning sounds page is inspired by a page in Homeschool Creations fire truck pack.  Alex *loved* that beginning sounds cut & paste page, and he wanted to do more like it.

beginning sound 
The alphabet maze page is inspired by a free sample workbook from WonderMind.   He did the page with purple ink, and he’s been trying to erase it so he can do it again.  I told him I would *try* to make him something similar.  It didn’t turn out quite like I had imagined, but it’ll do.  Hopefully I can improve on this style of page over time.

alphabet maze

Here are a few more samples:

Pp handwriting magnet page

 

Graphics in this pack are found at ScrappinDoodles.
Scrappin’ Doodles License Number 38306

No comments: