Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Few More Cute Ones…

(I’m going through a bunch of random pictures from the past few weeks.  Sorry for the bunch of random posts!)

A few weeks back in Wee Worship at our church, the preschool class learned about The Road To Emmaus. 

Max didn’t want to draw people, so the teacher’s teenage son helped him. 
(Tanner wrote the name on this one; this isn’t Max’s writing.)

IMG_8602

Alex wanted to do it himself. 
I love his drawings of people, and I didn’t want to forget this one! 

IMG_8603

I love how Jesus is ‘floating’ over the sand, the people are ‘nose-less’, and everyone has gigantic eyes.  Oh, and the people seem to be almost insect-ish with a head, thorax, and abdomen.  Jesus’ hair is really quite something, too!   Alex, I am not criticizing…I am *LOVING* your new-found drawing abilities!  I hope you’ll look back at these adorable drawings someday and smile just like your Mama is smiling as she types this!

Oh, and notice the “E” in Alex’s name…even though he can write it correctly, he thinks this makes it ‘fancier’.   I love you, my boy…and I love that you have a mind of your own, even if it does make life a little more challenging at times! Smile

No comments: