Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Buy A Teacher Resource Bundle & Help Moore, OK

Teachers Notebook is offering a $20 bundle that’s FULL of Teacher Resources.  *ALL* proceeds will go directly to local relief efforts to help the victims of the tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.

I’ve donated my Solar System and Apples PreK packs, but there are TONS and TONS of other items included by all sorts of Teachers Notebook sellers.  Take a look!   For $20, you’re getting well over $1000 of teaching resources!  Yes, you read that correctly – $1000!!!  I doubt there’s a better deal out there…and this is a deal that definitely makes a difference.

Click above on “See This Special Bundle” to view all the goodies you’ll receive by making a $20 donation to relief efforts!

I wanted to add that I am *so very impressed* with Teachers Notebook owners Steve & Debbie Esemplare.  Their actions are so kind and generous, and I received a personal message from Steve today almost instantly after sending them a thank you regarding their generosity, caring, and thoughtfulness.  I thought that deserved a little public recognition.  There’s a reason that I choose Teachers Notebook as my main store, and that is the attention to detail and personal communication directly from the site owners.  They are AMAZING! Smile

No comments: