Monday, July 15, 2013

Max @ VBS

Max had an absolute BALL at Vacation Bible School last week.  He is most definitely our extroverted child who thrives on being with other people!  I think he loved every single minute of VBS!

One of his favorite things each night was when the preschoolers would finish their evening by doing the Silly Dance Contest song from Jim Gill’s Sneezing Song album.  Oh, my goodness…how I *LOVED* stopping in to watch the joy on his face as he danced like a crazy boy!

I’ve probably watched this video 15 times in the past week, and it never fails to make me smile.

We are DEFINITELY adding this CD to our collection!  I’ll be teaching a preschool class at our homeschool co-op this fall, and we may just need this song around for those days that we need to shake out a few wiggles! Smile

No comments: